Date of last update: March 2018
‘Cookies’ are used on almost every website. They are small text files that are saved on your computer to help the website perform a number of functions.
Cookies used by our websites
- We don’t not store any personally identifiable information about you or information such as passwords.
- We don’t allow us to access other information stored on your computer.
- We don’t store any information about you that others could understand, or in any way compromise your security.
- Monitor the number of people using our websites and monitor their activities.
- People who arrive at our site and search terms used.
- So, we can gather data, such as geographic location and the type of web browsers they are using.
Types of cookie used on our websites
Session cookies are stored on your computer and remain available for the duration of your visit to our websites. When you close your browser, any session cookies that have been set will be automatically removed from your computer’s memory.